The ordering process is simple and takes place on our product pages. All we need is less than 5 minutes of your valuable time and an awesome photo of your beloved pet.
STEP 1: Choose a Photo
- Search your gallery and choose the best photo of your pet.
- Before you upload it, make sure your photo follows our Photo Guidelines listed below!
STEP 2: Make it individual!
- Our talented designers are looking forward to meeting your beauty!
- Now tell us the name and choose the background colour & a frame.
- Our digital designers will get to work immediately after you placed your order.
- We'll go through an in-house quality check to ensure your unique pet artwork is absolutely perfect.
STEP 3: Print and Ship
- We print your pet art with high quality printing techniques and manually attach the frame.
- Once we have done one last quality check, we'll carefully package your order and ship it to your doorstep.
- You'll receive your parcel tracking number as soon as it's available. Most orders take between 1-2 weeks. (often even faster)
PHOTO GUIDELINES - PHOTO TIPS!
- Take your pet photo at eye level with your pet.
- Try to make it a close up, so we can see your pet's unique features
- Outdoor natural daylight always results in the best photos. Try to avoid bad lighting!
- Avoid uploading blurry photos
- Make sure no ears are out of frame!
Please note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. So make sure that the fur color is true to real life, and that you are overall happy with the photo you upload.
If we receive a photo that doesn't follow our guidelines, we cannot guarantee that the final edit will come out as you want it to. We cannot offer replacements in these cases, so take your time to take a good photo.
Note that all examples on site were made from high quality photos. It's your responsibility to make sure the photo you provide meets our guidelines. If it doesn't we will try our best to produce a high level finish but generally your result will not match that shown on our website.